noisy girl

Thoughts, musings and happenings from a feminist composer.

Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm 38 rows into the cardigan, which feels like quite an accomplishment, even though it only measures about 5-6 inches so far. My stitches are even and neat, and only one slipped stitch so far, which I've decided to leave in as it's virtually invisible and doesn't affect the structure of the fabric.

Was emailed some info about making scarves to sell at the Melbourne Scarf Festival in June. I may give it a go.

The offertory is still noisy but I seem to have found some solutions to the problem today in the studio. Even though I have good headphones at home, my soundcard is basic, so it's not always possible to pick up on all mistakes/noise issues.

I'll get there - one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home