noisy girl

Thoughts, musings and happenings from a feminist composer.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Well, last night I made a little more progress with the cardigan - another 10 rows or so - it's starting to look like part of a a piece of clothing now, which is a relief. I'm also knitting a scarf for my mother - a 'keyhole' scarf in coral and red. It's my first go at seed stitch, which I really like.

Had a relatively productive day with my work yesterday, reading more about nushu, and sorting through some of those dauntingly huge sound recordings. I am narrowing down the choices and putting them into categories so they'll be easier to deal with. Some of the recordings are very funny - I've put on a very nasal 'witchypoo' voice in some of them. They make me laugh, which is always a good thing!