noisy girl

Thoughts, musings and happenings from a feminist composer.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am still feeling jittery from a cup of coffee I had at 10 am. Strong stuff, and I'm not a coffee drinker at the moment. I'll stay away from it from now on, I think. My mind has been scatty all day and I feel like I've been on speed!

No work yet this week on my nushu piece, but tomorrow and Sunday are study days, so I'll try to make the most of it then. Spoke to my boss today about possibly cutting back my work shifts to 3 days a week. He doesn't seem to have a problem with this idea, which is a big relief to me. I'm just trying to work out now whether or not I can survive on fewer hours. But what point is the extra money if I am just miserable and not balanced for it? If I don't have time to do what's important to me?

I may knit for a bit now - coffee rush still needs working off somehow...

Oh! My yarn has arrived in Melbourne - I've been tracking it avidly on DHL. I should receive it tomorrow, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home