noisy girl

Thoughts, musings and happenings from a feminist composer.

Monday, October 10, 2005

The yarn from handpaintedyarn.com arrived Friday morning. It's incredibly beautiful. The colours were almost exactly as I'd expected them to be, and the softness and lustre of the yarn is outstanding. I got the most excellent service from the company and would highly recommend ordering from them. Mariana made sure to tell me which colours were accurately photographed, and which weren't, and sent alternative photos through to me. So much assistance for an order of only 8 skeins. I've washed the 4 skeins of dusty rose merino worsted, and it's now hanging up drying in my shower. Hopefully that will get rid of the vinegar smell... then I can start my clapotis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home